Well I appreciate all of your emails. I really enjoyed them this week. I liked your email, Dad, with the running thing. You said you didn't know where you were going with that but you totally did. You wanted me to apply it to myself in my dendo. Which I did. And I really enjoyed it. It made me want to work hard. I feel like I have been working harder than ever on my mission. And I will try to work even harder as I get closer to the end.
Speaking of the end I had to fight President this week for getting released in November rather than January. So that Disneyland thing better really happen. That is the only reason he let me take the November transfer. But now I know when I'm going home. That is how you all know I am an old missionary. When you get the call asking when you are going home you have gotten old. But I will ganbaru to the end.
Mom I also thank you for your email. I just really enjoyed it. And it was really nice to hear about Momoko. I haven't had any sort of contact with them since I left Kumamoto. But I have been anxious about her mission call. I am so excited.
I had a good birthday. The elders in my home made me a wonderful birthday breakfast and I got a bunch of phone calls from random missionaries telling me happy birthday. And then the next day our wonderful ward mission leader and his wife came into district meeting and brought a costco cake and said it wasn't late because it was still my birthday in america. It was a delicious cake. I ate a lot. So it was fun.
I have been extremely busy lately. I still don't feel like I have been able to be with my companion. Literally about half of this week was spent with Elder Eckman or with another missionary on splits and the two beans were left to dendo together. So it has been interesting. I have two companions and they just switch off every other day almost. It is so weird. I really feel like Elder Eckman is my companion. Not Elder Braswell. That may be a problem. So I will try to fix it.
We have been working really hard but I feel like I wasn't able to get enough done. I don't get to dendo as much. But our zone did really well. The APs told me this morning that our zone contacted more than any zone this week. We talked to as many people as three other zones put together this week. I don't know what is happening. But it is way cool. And Saijo district is just flourishing under the leadership of my beloved Elder Dolbin. So things have been going well for the zone as a whole.
No one ever told me that people are having babies and stuff. Until I got a letter from Aunt Manny. She keeps me updated very well. So don't worry. I already know.
Also I got the package from Tiffany and Jon. It was really nice. And I liked the cookies. And I will reply to the little kids as soon as I can. Maybe today. Maybe. But they dropped the news on me that Travis is a cop now. I had no idea he was leaving the painting business. So that was another surprise. I want to be a cop someday.
Well. I don't really know what else to say. I am just busy and stressed but somehow I still have fun. Elder Eckman and I are going to train the zone tomorrow and it will be pretty fun. I'll tell you about it next week though. It should be fun. I love you all. Have a wonderful day.
Love Elder Liddle
No comments:
Post a Comment