I had the craziest week. So last Tuesday I went to Fukuoka for the new zone leader training and then the mission leader conference. And it was way cool. I love being in the mission home. And I asked President where I was going to transfer to. And he said he didn't know yet. But I tried to persuade him to transfer me to Hikari because it is still the same ward as Saijo. And I basically already know that area.
Then I went back to Saijo and got a call on Thursday from president. And he said he would tell me where I was transferring a week early. Transfers are this coming Thursday. And he told me I was going to Hikari! Yay! Now I get to be Elder Eliason's companion again. But he said there was a catch. I had to transfer the same day to learn the area because Elder Eliason is transferring to the mission home. He actually already transferred on Sunday. So now I am with Elder Dolbin and Elder Clayton in Hikari until Elder Clayton goes home on Thursday. So I am zone leader and District leader for this week. And I have one week to know this area well enough to teach it to my new companion. Which I heard is also a new zone leader. So I have one week to master being zone leader so I can teach him how to do it. But then he isn't going to be my companion. Hikari area is going to be a 4 man area next transfer and me and the other zone leader will train new missionaries at the same time. And then also sisters will come to this area too. So I have to teach five other missionaries this area after only having it for one week. While also trying to run Saijo. So I am about to explode. I have no idea what is going on. And I don't really get to know this area well because Elder Clayton is preparing to go home and stuff and has a lot to do. So its just been crazy. I don't know how I am going to take care of a whole zone. But we'll do it somehow.
I really don't know how any investigators are doing because I only spent two days in Saijo this week and one of those was p day. So I don't know. But last week we were at the church and some random guy came up looking for our pastor. he wanted to talk to him. And I said he doesn't come here until Sunday. So he said he would come back. We wanted to meet him again because he seems so cool but we had to give him to the zone leaders because it is their area. And they set up an appointment to teach him and then I got transferred and got to teach him. So that was cool. His name is R_____. He's from Peru. And he is the only investigator in this area right now. All the rest of them dropped or got baptized recently. So I am almost starting over here. But the one investigator we have I found. So that's fun.
Also Elder Dolbin is going to go trainer next transfer. I am so proud. My son gets a baby of his own.
And happy birthday mom. I don't have much time and I wish I could say more. But I will say I love you very much. And I am happy that you are my mom. I hope you have a happy birthday. I wish I could send you a cool present. But alas. I love you. Have a good day.
I love you all. I hope you are all happy. Have a wonderful day.
Love Elder Liddle

No comments:
Post a Comment