The news is that I am not transferring. Elder Yamanashi is transferring to a place near Fukuoka. And I am getting a new missionary as my companion. I am a trainer. I don't feel ready for this and my Japanese skills are certainly not where they need to be but I am going to do it happily. I'm kind of excited. But way scared. Elder Amor is transferring to Nagasaki and he is also becoming a trainer. Yay for him. I think he's excited. And that means there is a slot open for my zone leader. Who is it? Any guesses? Elder Munro! So I get to see him every week twice a week now. That should be exciting. I really like Elder Munro. I was kind of hoping to get transferred to Ishigaki again to open it up again and train a bean at the same time but I'm content with staying. This is a good place. And I think training is a big enough job all by itself. So there you have it.
Love 医者長老
I am so excited for him :)
ReplyDelete