I can't believe they are building a lego store in Utah. Its about time they figured out I live there. And just in time for when I get home. Just one problem. I have no money to buy all the star wars legos and lord of the rings legos and stuff that I need. Like the super star destroyer.
So I've been training this guy. His name is Elder Dolbin. From Sandy Utah. And it has been quite exciting. I rather like training and being the one who gets to decide everything I do. Elder Dolbin is crazy cool. He's got a ton of dendo fire and he just wants to work with every minute he's got. I've learned quite a bit from him already actually. And his faith is crazy. He has such strong faith. We have already had cool experiences. President has asked that we as a mission try really hard to give out one Book of Mormon a day. And on our two days together we passed out 18. It was crazy. All because of my bean and his faith. We are almost out of Book of Mormons in the apartment. So we need to get more. Also we are teaching a lot of lessons on the street. A lot of people are listening at least enough to be taught about the Restoration or something. So that is really cool.
This is the first time in my mission that I need to be the one who knows Japanese. He relies on me to help him when he gets stuck. And I can't get stuck now or we just all explode. And I am the one who has to understand all of our various meetings that happen on Sunday. I've been extremely nervous about that. That has been my biggest worry. But much to my surprise I learned that I can speak Japanese when I need it. Pretty well actually. And I can understand everything I need to understand. I can understand a lot now. So I am having a good time with that. This training thing is going to be really fun.
So Y_____ san is still traveling the world but he should come back this week. And we are going to try really hard and finish teaching him everything we need to teach him and get him interviewed for his baptism because his baptism is this coming Sunday. I really hope we can get everything done and have him understand everything so he's ready. But I have high hopes. He is a cool guy. And I'm really excited for him. He's awesome.
So its been cool having Elder Munro close by. He's fun and its been a good time. We have had fun already just going to church together. So yeah. I enjoy that. I think this transfer is going to be a really fun one up here in Saijo. I'm excited.
We have another conference in Fukuoka tomorrow so I get to ride my fourth Shinkansen. But then we have to take a bus all the way back. Too long. The Shinkansen is fun but its not really special anymore. Its just a really fast train. Like an airplane on the ground but you can't feel it turn. So I like airplanes more. I hope I get to ride more airplanes soon. They should probably just send me down to Ishigaki again to reopen it soon. I have only been on 23 airplanes. I don't think its enough.
Well. That's life right now. Things are good. I am a trainer and its fun. Its hard in a lot of ways. But I think it will really be a good experience for both me and the bean. So let's get rockin.
I love you all. You are all the best.
Love Elder Liddle
No comments:
Post a Comment