It is a week long holiday here so the email place is closed. So this will be short because I'm using an iPhone. The baptism didn't go through. Y_____ couldn't get permission from her parents. And her dad called our zone leaders and told us to stop teaching her. We have taught her everything so it's ok. Her dad just thinks we are moving way too fast. So someday she will get baptized. She said she will keep going and absolutely get baptized someday. So it's sad. But ok.
And can you see if I can get new pants for my striped suit? I crashed my bike pretty bad and it ripped through my pants on the knee and thigh where my keys were. It was a pretty intense crash. I was going really fast and flew over a sidewalk and then landed and slid at high speeds head first onto a stone wall and slid along it for a few seconds until I stopped. And I probably would have died if I wasn't wearing a helmet. But I'm ok so don't worry. I didn't really get hurt. Just my hand.
This is way annoying to type on so I'm going to stop now. I love you. You will get a better email next week.
Love josh.
No comments:
Post a Comment