So it has been yet another week. Very very busy. I never seem to have any time to do nothing. Which is how it should be I guess. But it gets pretty tiring.
Well Y_____ chan is still progressing very well. She is getting excited for her baptism. I am too. Its just in ten days. I can't wait. She is so cool. I love Y_____ chan. When we talk our conversation is mostly about nose picking and poking people's bums. Just so you know. We have a good time. I'll have stories to tell you when I get home. We should be hearing like today ish what she wants to do for her baptism like who prays and stuff and who will bapitze her and stuff.
M_____ chan is still doing really good. She is just so awesome. We watched Finding Faith in Christ with her this week and she said it was an answer to her prayer. She is just so cool. She is so sensitive to the spirit and she really cares about what God wants her to do. She's so cool.
I have opened up four presents now. They have been good. I appreciate them. Things are getting pretty Christmasy in our apartment now. The flash drive did work. So don't worry about that. We listen to it all the time. We love our Christmas.
So for my entire mission it has been a difficult thing to get people to at least just take a Book of Mormon. One or two a week is what I have thought was a successful week. Usually only one. But this week we found a new way to get Book of Mormons out if we can't do anything else. We wrap it in ribbon and tell everyone its a present. In one hour we gave away 6. This week we did around 20. We are almost out of Book of Mormons in the apartment. The church doesn't have anymore. Hopefully more will come soon. We need to take advantage of Christmas time. And we heard the mission home is running really low too. So I don't know when we will be able to get more. But realistically we only have like a weeks worth of Book of Mormons left. So we'll see. That has been really exciting this week. Elder Morris and I split up and went on either side of the street to see who could pass out the most Book of Mormons before we met up at the other side of the street because even people with no interest start taking the Book of Mormon if it has ribbon and you say its a present. Its been really fun. I can't remember who won. But I won for the most lessons taught on the road. Yeah. I'm just the best I guess.
This coming week we are going to dress up like santa and go singing with a member at some place. I don't understand what it means. It might be an old people place. That should be fun.
And one other highlight this week was when we went out with an old member in our ward to visit less active people we stopped to take pictures by a bamboo forest and we looked like models and stuff. And he just loved it. Kawamura Brother. And we got him to be in a picture or two. And I called him Ikemen Brother. Which means like Brother Really Handsome Guy. He was just loving it. It was so funny. He was a happy man. That's what I get to do as a missionary.
Well I'm out of time. Skype next week. My Christmas day. Your Christmas Eve. My 10:00 in the morning. I think your 6:00 at night. I can't remember how to use skype very well. So if you could email me some information that would help me locate your computer when I try to do it I would appreciate it. I can't remember what is needed and I can't find out before I have to leave. So thank you. I love you. Talk to you next week.
And I appreciated your email mom. Thank you. I love you.
Love Josh.
No comments:
Post a Comment