Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sorry I'm late (Week 50)

Its pretty cold here right now. So I'm wearing my ninja jammies under my suit too almost every day. That's for dad.

So. Just a quick update on the knee to get it out of the way. Its not good. I'm still talking to President and trying stuff. Haven't gone to a doctor yet. I might have hurt it this morning and made it worse. I'm not sure if it will be only temporary pain or if this pain will be until its fixed. We'll see. Don't worry though. I'm fine. We are coming up with ways to dendo without standing.

I got the package. as far as I know everything is there but I haven't opened the presents so I don't know if anyting would be missing. I think all of the days are accounted for. We'll see.

We would like to do our Christmas calling on the morning of Tuesday on Christmas day. For you that should be the evening of Christmas Eve. I don't know yet on times. We have to get in contact with our member who is going to be allowing us to use his computer. That wonderful soul.

So It has been a pretty good week I guess. We get to keep teaching these wonderful people. They are so awesome. They keep progressing. And its awesome. They keep coming to church and they are reading the Book of Mormon and they have testimonies and they want to keep learning. And when the members went to meet M_____ chans parents it went really really well. Dad wasn't home so we are still worried about him. But it went well with mom. Momoko, the one who referred all these people, was basically in tears because it went so well when I talked to her after. The Shimizu elders have an investigator with a baptismal date who is also named M_____ and they just set another baptismal date with their investigator named M_____. All are high school girls. And Y_____ has her baptismal date for just after Christmas. And M2_____ might have one soon. So we'll see. We also found out that M2_____ wants to go to the temple and do baptisms for her ancestors and Y_____ wants to go too. We would really love if they could all get baptized soon and then all go to the temple together. And us missionaries would probably go too. I think that would be the best thing ever. I would love that. And I think it can really happen. Just pray that all will go well with parents. Y_____ is nervous about her parents I think and M2_____ was told she can't get baptized. so pray for these people. I love them so much.

So I got to see the First Presidency Christmas thing. It was in Japanese though. So I really didn't understand anything. It was difficult Japanese. But the music was great. I felt very Christmasy. but I had a lot of time to just think during the Christmas thing. I really miss my family. And I kept thinking about that. I really wish I could be with you for Christmas. Especially mom. I keep having these flashes of intense homesickness out of nowhere. It is difficult for me. This is the most homesickness I have ever felt. I just miss my mom.

Well I'm out of time. Tell Erika Happy Birthday. Tanjobi omedeto! Junana sai ni nata! sorry I can't send you an email specifically.

Love Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment