So here I am in my second week in Saijo with two wonderful companions. And then on Monday I found out that my beloved Elder Gandy is being emergency transferred to Nago in Okinawa. Because a missionary got sick and had to go home and we are the only three man that can afford to lose someone. So I said goodbye to my two week companion this morning as he left on his Shinkansen.
And about my pants. It was my striped suit. and I don't have a picture. I could take a picture of my ninja jammies because there is no way I would wear those on my bike without pants over them. But that still isn't my pants. So I don't know. Don't worry about it. Don't spend money. I'm fine and we have another person going missionary pretty quick so save your kachang for her.
And Kate. Keep ganbaruing. I'm excited for you to serve a mission. It really is a good experience. And maybe you will go to Japan and then we could talk to each other. Or you could go to china. I've been working on my chinese. I have no idea how to type it but I can say lets go to church and you are handsome and he is ugly and happy birthday. Anyways. In case you wondered what I would do to prepare better for a mission if I could go back its study Preach My Gospel. Especially chapter 1 and chapter 3. Keep me posted on the goings on of your mission stuff.
So I had something super delicious last week and again yesterday. Its called Yukimi daifuku. Erika knows what daifuku is so have her explain it. But instead of bean paste in the middle its ice cream. It was the best thing I've ever eaten in this country. And then yesterday Elder Yamanashi deep fried some Yukimidaifuku and it was the best thing I've ever eaten. I love it so much. I hope somewhere in america has it. But I doubt it.
And I am in contact with the mission doctor who resides in Tokyo as of this week about my knee. He told me to do some stuff and call him again in a month. So. In a month we'll see if I'm better or need to try something new. I don't have much faith in his ideas but we'll see how it goes. I'd rather see a doctor who can see me especially while I have a companion who is fluent in English and Japanese but whatever. It is what it is. And I'll be fine because God will take care of me.
And deodorant is absolutely impossible to find here. I have been lucky and gotten some from missionaries going home soon that they wouldn't use so I have always had some. But soon everyone will be gone except me and a bunch of new missionaries so I will be out of luck. And toothbrushes are incredibly small here. I don't really like my current toothbrush but whatever. other than that I'm fine. Except I found out how much glasses cost here. They can cost a lot but there are many that cost lilke 4000 to 8000 yen for the glasses and the exam and everything and tax and everything. Is that cheap? I don't really know. But it seems cheap. if so I might want to onegai you because contacts don't always agree with me and it gets difficult when I'm trying to dendo and my eyes can't stay open and stuff. but I don't want to ask for money. So you decide what is good and what isn't. You have another missionary coming up so focus on her more than me.
Well I should go now. I love you all.
I am Giddianhi.
Why did he say he was Giddianhi? He's a weird one.
ReplyDelete