Friday, January 4, 2013

Good Morning (Week 54)

Hello. So its Saturday for me but Saturday just became my P day for next week. We are taking a bus to Fukuoka with Y_____ and Momoko and Kancho and an American girl whose name escapes me to see the temple. And to get permission for that we had to make today P day. So I'm emailing.

So I wrote that other email on an iphone. And it was way hard so I didn't really give much information. About the bike crash. It was crazy. I flew into a wall. It was kind of like cool runnings when they crash their bobsled. It could have been really bad. But I'm not hurt. I just bruised and cut up my hand and my knee. My head is fine. It didn't even hurt. Elder Morris was riding behind me and said he wouldn't have been surprised if I didn't get up after. It looked really bad. But I am quite alright. Just a little achy. And my hand is funny colors. And I ripped my pants apart. That was my favorite suit. And it even went through my tan ninja jammies. Now there is a hole in the knee. There is a hole in my skin too but that will heal. My ninja jammies won't. So I'm pretty sad about that.

So the baptism didn't happen. Y_____ couldn't get permission. I am very sad. And she is too. She cried. We all got together and started preparing for the baptism and everything because she was going to try one more time to get permission. We even started filling the font. And then she called her mom and her mom said no. And then she cried. It broke my heart. But she said she will be baptized someday. We don't know when. But she said she will absolutely get baptized. And her dad called our zone leaders telling us to back off and not teach her. And I hear he told her she can't go to church anymore.

So we just had transfers. Elder Morris and I stayed together again. That almost guarantees me another transfer after this one here in tsuboi. And President made me a senior companion now. So Elder Morris and I are both senior. which means next transfer I will probably get a missionary younger than me. I'm pretty scared about that. But whatever. Tanoshiku ganbarimasho! I'll be fine.

Other than that things are pretty normal. I don't have much to report. But Tsuboi became my favorite area. I love Ishigaki and it will have a special place in my heart forever. It is such a wonderful place. But Tsuboi is now my favorite. I love it here. And I hope I can stay for a really long time.

I love you all. Sorry if I didn't answer any questions you may have wanted answered. I don't have a lot of time. If you want them answered then ask one more time and I will answer them next week. I promise. I love you all. Have a good week. I'll talk to you later. I'm going to go party in Fukuoka now. Bye bye.

Love Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment