Today is district p day. We all went bowling together. I didn't do too bad this time. I'm learning how to do it. Julie may remember one time I went bowling with her. I did much better this time. Don't worry. And I'll probably send a couple pictures.
So my right knee is getting worse in the crackly noise area the way my left one was before my surgery. That's good news. I love getting surgery. Maybe I'll get it on my other knee when I come home. Then I can use a cane again.
So my stomach has been pretty good. I had no problems at all in the mtc and here in Japan until this week. We ate at three people's houses. All americans. And we all had an ice cream related desert. And it destroyed me every night we ate. Wow. I sure wish that didn't happen. I love ice cream. Oh well.
This week has been ok I guess. We didn't teach very many people and no one was ever home so I basically just wandered the streets of Japan all week. It rained a lot. The rain here is nuts. It rains here more in one hour than Utah gets all year. And the rain comes out of nowhere so I have to take my rain jacket everywhere just in case. And the cherry blossoms happen in okinawa earlier than the rest of Japan. And I missed it. So I have seen none.
This week we decided to leave goodies and a happy note and scripture on a lady's door that we have met and who the sisters are teaching. And I hear that she was so grateful for that that she just opened up to the sisters and they can better help her now. That was good.
We eat at members houses maybe two or three times a week but its always american members. No Japanese yet. The members here are super cool. Church is long every week. We stay for two wards. One at nine and one at one. Its long. But its good. Mostly english. But some Japanese. Japanese is super crazy intense. I don't understand how people can speak this language and understand it. It just is so weird. But I'm learning. Just a little at a time. But I'm learning.
I'm very glad to hear Kate has a job. That made me a little teary eyed to hear she finally has a good job where she doesn't get slapped in the face all the time.
I'm not exactly sure how the mothers day thing works. Kusakabe choro said I can skype you but I don't really know. I don't even know where that can happen. So maybe its just a phone call. We'll see.
Well I should go. Have a good day. Or night. Sleep well. Peace.
Love me
Ah yes, I remember well the day Josh went bowling with my family. They had never met him. And my brother in law asked me if I he needed help... :D I think he may have gotten like 10 points. :D
ReplyDelete