Well this week was just as taihen as the last week if not more taihen. We had zone conference though and President came. That was a lot of fun. I love him and Sister Gustasfson. I made them one of mom's cheesecakes. They loved it and want the recipe. I gave it to a lot of people there and they all loved it. It really is the best cheesecake to bless the human race.
We still don't have any investigators. We have a couple of possibilities coming up. We'll see how those go.
We had stake conference yesterday and me and Elder Eckman had to translate it for all of the Americans with the microphone thing. It was so hard. I can't believe how hard translastion is. Its just a pain. But it worked out ok.
I only have two transfers after this one. And this one is almost done already. I don't know whats going on. Its so fast. I will have 15 transfers total. I am already almost done with number 13.
Well I have no more time to email today. sorry. I'm busy busy. But I love you. Sorry this is so short. I'll do better next week.
Love Josh
No comments:
Post a Comment