Well. First I'm sorry I haven't emailed yet. We were way busy yesterday doing awesome things. And just so you know our email place fell through so we only get a half hour at our new place so I may cut out at any time. Its way taihen. I hope we can find a new place.
So yesterday we went to Kumamoto Castle. It was super cool. The whole zone was there. It was a lot of fun. And I also ate at a couple way good cool Japanese places yesterday. We also had one of our Eikaiwa friends come with us to the castle. Her name is Y_____ and she is 20 years old. We will try to start teaching her soon. Now that we have good relationships. She's super cool. And the castle was just awesome. I have some pictures that I want to send where I look really good but I can't do it yet and I don't know when I will have time in this place. Also if you see a chinese man add me on facebook let him be my friend. He is an investigator of the zone leaders and or the district leader. We are really good friends with him. And he might get baptized soon.
Also yesterday we had 14 missionaries out on the streets in normal clothes passing out Eikaiwa fliers and it was just plain awesome. I had such a good time. People don't get scared if you don't wear a suit when all you talk about is Eikaiwa. Well. They get way scared. Because I'm white. But not as scared. And its just fun to talk to them. We all spread out and gave out who knows how many fliers. Our Halloween party is tomorrow. So hopefully we will see a lot of people there.
And just to update you on my Japanese level I am still a junior companion. And I have good enough Japanese to get by in simple conversation and I can teach a lesson on the street without help. I just discovered that this week. But it is way hard. So I still have a long way to go.
I also ate at this way awesome food place. Y_____ told us to go there. It was the coolest thing ever. I don't have time to explain it but it was cool and classy and not too expensive and just made me feel awesome. And I couldn't understand what the waitress said to me at first because it was extremely polite Japanese. And all the waitresses are probably clones. And the food was delicious and it was way cool. Anyways.
So we have been trying to contact a lot of people on the streets especially this week. We want to get 400 contacts by Sunday. It takes about 400 contacts to get 1 investigator. Its way hard. But we'll get going. And we got a new investigator last week. His name is K_____ san. I only met him on the street but he was taught at the church by Elder Morris and one of the zone leaders this past week. So I think things are going ok. We will meet him again today.
So my time is basically up. I am sorry I can't write more. My time in Tsuboi might be really bothersome at email time from now on. And if I have my way I will be in Tsuboi for a really long time. So I can't write more than this one email anymore. So sorry. And my razors name is in my apartment. It might be in a previous email if you want to look through all of those. So I can't tell you right now. Sorry.
Well. I love you. I love Kumamoto. I love the mission. and I love Japanese people. And even their language.
Love Josh.
No comments:
Post a Comment